At Singer and Associates, P.C. we offer services to help your business, from healthcare providers to daycares, farmers, ranchers, and all types of small-to-mid-sized enterprises!
We have a Small Business Accounting Department providing accounting services to small and medium sized providers and other business clients with a full-time accounting department at a fraction of the cost of full-time employees and computer equipment.
Our accounting services include:
- Compilations of Financial Statements & Bookkeeping
- Preparation of Payroll, Payroll Reports including W-2’s & 1099’s
- Preparation of Federal and State Income Tax
- Financial records that are designed to meet cost report requirements
- Financial statements are designed to meet potential buyer’s due diligent requirements
We prepare financial statements that are designed to meet cost report requirements as well as meeting any potential buyer’s due diligence requirements.
We produce payroll and payroll reports (including W-2s and 1099s) and when it’s time to file your taxes, we can help you prepare those documents.
Our tax services include State and Federal business returns for Sole Proprietor, Partnerships, LLCs, S-Corps and C-Corps, individual returns, and property tax rendition.
Our staff is QuickBooks knowledgeable.
Health care services
- Preparation of Medicare and Medicaid Reports
- Our health care experience dates from June 30, 1966 (the inception of the Medicare Program)
- Advise clients on planning an exit strategy for future sales
- Advise clients on starting a new business, expanding, or acquiring an existing business
- Assist clients in buying or selling their business